The Research Associate is a technical position based in Karachi, Pakistan that requires working closely with a local Research Manager and a research team from the University of Chicago, led by Professor Rachel Glennerster. The Research Associate will work on the Evaluation component of a large-scale public health program, particularly leading all data-related components whilst providing support to other program components as well.
- Providing support to on-ground project staff including training on established project SOPs and conducting debriefing sessions to resolve challenges and queries.
- Conducting data monitoring, troubleshooting, cleaning and analysis.
- Maintaining and managing documents, forms/surveys (record keeping) and reports.
- Filling out IRB (Internal Review Board) forms for obtaining ethical approvals.
- Preparing reports for internal and external documentation of project activities.
- Conducting field visits as and when needed to assess the challenges and facilitate implementation.
- Attend in-person and virtual meetings to report progress and challenges.
- Flexible to work across different time zones for virtual meetings.
- Ability to travel within Sindh (up to 50%)
Start date: any time between January and June 2022